"and these are the moments I thank God that I am alive. I couldn't ask for anything more"
I was sitting at church today singing the line "I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned, in awe, of the One who gave it all. I'll stand, my soul Lord to you surrendered all I am is Your's" and I didn't feel the presence of 20,000 people around me. No. But instead, everyone else's singing voices were silenced and it was just me soaking the the awesome-ness of God. I couldn't help but smile!
Then as the service went on, and we were seated, I looked around at the entire stadium (my church is in Compaq center..its HUGE) and I realized "wow..this is a moment I am going to remember forever". Now most people don't think that, sitting amongst 20,000 strangers, still sick, and awkward from waking up late for church..but I did.
It was AMAZING to see all the people there ON FIRE for the Lord! people were JUMPING up and down, clapping, shouting, high five-ing! it was AWESOME!
I am blessed. God has given us so much. if you are sitting at a computer reading this you are amongst the most blessed people in the WORLD with access to a computer...electricity....vision....I could go on and on. we are SO BLESSED! we are not LUCKY...we are BLESSED. Luck is for those who dot believe that He blessed us..I could say your 'lucky' that you have a computer...but really..your blessed.
Having the ability to sit at church, praise the Lord, and see everyone who loves Him and who is on FIRE for Him was amazing.
I will never forget the smile I had on my face. I am so blessed to be able to go to the HUGE center and worship God and to feel His presence all around!
We are loved. the Bible is His love letter to us. Dont ever forget that!
When you feel down, stressed out, tired, weak, frustrated, lonely..look to God's love letter...soak in his grace and mercy. He blessed you with so much and sometimes we get so busy we look over the little things in life we have...like the privilege to go to church on sunday's and worship Him.
I cant help but smile every time I look at the Bible...any answer I need..its there!!
Life is not easy. there is always something we have to battle and always something we wish was different. but don't forget..WE ARE BLESSED! and we need to constantly THANK HIM for giving us EVERYTHING HE HAS GIVEN US! because no matter what....even if one situation is bad..we have a million good things to thank Him for. and no matter what..He will get us through the tough time..better than we could have done on our own.
Next time you have a million things going on in your head...take a deep breath..close your eyes/put on some awesome christian music/pray...and open your eyes...look around...and soak in the moment. He has given us so much, He has done so much for us, and He has great plans for our future. Always thank Him and remember that YOU ARE BLESSED!
'cause praise precede's the victory!
I couldnt ask for more than the Love You give me.
No comments:
Post a Comment