I am slowly getting back to blogging. It's been a crazy few months. Months full of HARD WORK. Today, more than ever, is our generation forced to push, push and push some more to get to the top, to get higher than our other peers, to reach our next goal and thats an amazing thing. Call us dreamers- but you cant accomplish greatness without dreaming big. God instills dreams in us that are impossible to accomplish without His grace and strength.
Keep dreaming big, keep working hard and never give up. I couldn't believe at how God prepared me for training and how I got to where I am today. I know that the new dreams stirring around in my head are God given because they seem too big for me and that gets me excited. Never sell yourself for less- never think you cant do it- never think that you're not qualified enough. God made you irreplaceable, God gave you every tool you need to go over and above the dream/goal, God will make you qualified- keep up your faith and stay encouraged.
Never forget: you're not going to accomplish anything by not doing anything. Get out there and work as hard as you can and never give up who He made you to be!!!
{{AMEN TO THAT!}}
No comments:
Post a Comment