Image Map

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Eagles.

After listening to people grip and complain…just remember) crows can’t hang with Eagles” – Joel Osteen





Source: via Suneel on Pinterest

And WOW does that start my morning off the right way! Ever feel like there are people in your life that are never happy? There’s always something wrong, or something to complain about, or something that can be better…blah blah blah. Don’t you just get sick and tired of it? I DO! I’ve been patiently waiting for an answer about something and I think this pretty much answered it this morning. Reading this was like hearing God tell me: Megan…I made you to be stronger than that. I made you to soar above those crows. I made you to set the standard. I made you to simply be YOU.

Remember that. Remember that you’re unique. That you are made to stand out to others. To show the beauty of His works. To be the symbol of success & victory. To be you.

Readers- you guys are awesome. Y’all inspire so many people each day. Keep doing what you’re doing. Don’t worry about the people who complain about it. People are entitled to their own opinions & you are entitled to listen or ignore those opinions.

Off to live another day He has blessed me with,
-M

3 comments: