My FAVORITE holiday is The 4th of July. I love the sunshine, BBQ, Family, Friends, Music (lots and lots of country music this year) and good 'ol Patriotic people! The last two 4th of July's my mom has visited us and it is such a treat to be able to spend quality time with her. Her trip this past week started out a little rocky (she was VERY sick) but she was able to get the energy up and play a round of croquet with us in our front yard! Yesterday my mom and I planted flowers in my front yard and it was so much fun. She leaves today so I am going to soak up all the time I have left until I see her again in September. I'll get back to this blogging thing soon. Some exciting things are happening around here and I can't wait to share!
{{My gardening buddy yesterday. Love her.}}
Over & Out,
-M
No comments:
Post a Comment