We were up bright and early at 6AM (clearly, we don't know how to sleep in).
Made cinnamon rolls (yep--totally ruined my eating better plan)
Watched an episode of Revenge (ADDICTED!)
Took Valor (our German Shepherd/Boarder collie) on a play date.
Now...getting ready to go the mall & whole foods....and it's not even 9AM yet!
Phew! We also have church tonight. YAY!
Well...I can't wait to share all the cute things we get at the mall today. We're re-decorating our guest bedroom and decorating our master bedroom (currently...there is NADA on the walls & a serious lack of cute bedding....and that is about to change...hopefully). Here's to hoping we score some awesome things at the mall! Target really disappointed me last night (I don't think I've ever said that before!) but seriously....I couldn't find anything that I loved.
Have a great Saturday!
{{Flashback to the FREEZING cold Saturday we spent in St. Louis at the Budweiser brewery. I tend not to function at temperatures below 50...and if I remember correctly..it was in the teens this day!}}
Smile,
M

No comments:
Post a Comment