Image Map

Monday, March 3, 2014

37 weeks!

I haven't taken any true bump photos for...a while. Partially because I'm on bed rest and have no reason to get ready and partially because this weather is so freaking weird (currently "feels like" -12 outside) and I don't even want to try. So, we all get to marvel at my messy bathroom (pre-best husband in the world house cleaning day) and a photo that I sent travis with the caption "Did you ever think you would be married to a girl with a belly?!" haha. I actually put jeans on and was ready to go to my doctors appointment on Friday looking semi-put together..but then I put them on long enough just to snap this photo and decided it was a horrible idea. So back to sweats I went and I'm not sorry one bit!


How far along?
37 weeks, 3 days

Total weight gain:
More than enough. LOL

Size of baby:
Watermelon (19-22 in, 6.5 lbs)

Maternity Clothes:
Surprisingly, all the sweats i'm rocking are Victoria's Secret PINK and shirts are a mixture of my soft cozy ones and my husband's shirts. Fashionable, I know. 

Gender:
Girl :) 

Movement:
Yea she's a moving machine. Especially last night when we were watching the Oscars she was kicking, rolling and hiccuping at the same time..it was a party. 

Sleep:
I'm up early having breakfast at 5:30AM with my husband then he leaves for work...and I go back to bed. haha

What I miss:
Working out! 

Cravings/Aversions:
3 musketeers. It's a little out of control. Currently we have 3 in our refrigerator "just in case". Travis is too good to me.

Other symptoms:
So far so good. Haven't been back in the hospital in a week (milestone!). You know, as cruddy as I sometimes feel, I really don't mind at all. I'm growing this amazing human being and I cannot wait to meet her. 

Big moment(s) this week:
1) We're full term!
2) Car seat is installed.
3) Hospital bags are packed and in the car.
4) We're ready for you Hadley girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment