Hadley is 2 months old today. I love this little girl so much. She has made our life so complete.
Age: 2 months.
Weight: 9 lb 10 oz
Length: 22 1/2 in
Milestones: she started recognizing colors and not just black and white, she talks A LOT (and by talk I mean coo's and making interesting noises), she smiles when her dad and I talk to her, she LOVES her activity gym (so much so that she "yells" at us to put her in it). Side note: it's pretty neat how we can tell different screams/cry's and what they mean). She's lifting her head and moving it around and looks around with her big beautiful blue eyes a lot.
Sleep: She's sleeping beauty. We go to bed by 10pm, wake up at 2:30AM, feed her, go back to bed at 3:30AM and are feeding her again before we leave for work at 6AM. It's a pretty neat system. She's had a couple of nights where she slept straight thru to 4:30AM (which is when Travis and I wake up for work) so that was pretty awesome. She's up more during the day which took us a little bit to get used to because we used to get stuff done while she was sleeping during the day..haha but it's so much fun to play with her more.
Best moment: listening to her laugh and smile at us. perfect.
Health: She's been doing very well. She's on mainly breastmilk now and I've been sick all last week and as difficult as it was, I had to stay away from her to make sure I didn't get her sick.
Things to remember:
-Hadley LOVES to play. All day! It's so cute.
-She loves her massages at night.
-She's getting better in the car seat in the car.
-That Pacifier..i tell ya..she loves it. I think it has to do with comfort from when she was in the NICU and they gave it to her.
-Still not a fan of tummy time...at all.
-She loves Row Row Row your boat and Baby Einstein
(before the dreaded shots...)









Haha yes I totally think it's the NICU and comfort thing. But hey, whatever makes them feel better :) ugh the shots were so sad. I hated every second of it. Take your husband with...that way they are the ones holding them down and mom comes to the rescue after. I couldn't watch but I cuddling her after made her calm down...after a good 10 minutes of screaming :( good luck!
ReplyDeleteside note: while breastfeeding, your body is creating what it needs to fight it off. Your milk will have those antibodies for her so she won't get sick. ;)
ReplyDelete