Image Map

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today....

Today God confirmed that faith, constant hope, and living a life ALL FOR HIM has incredible surprises!

Today..like any other day, I am stressed out, tired, overwhelmed and pre-occupied with a million things.
Today..like any other day, I look to God, I worship Him with everything and I give him my utmost appreciation.
Today..UNLIKE any other day, I received a phone call with the most encouraging words ever! I do not want to say what they were YET..because it is still in the process but HOLY COW DOES GOD WORK IN INSANE WAYS!
Today.. I REALIZED that NO MATTER WHAT..ALWAYS put GOD first. ALWAYS, ALWAYS let His light shine through you and NEVER give up.

Life is to short to give up. Life is too short to be anything less than what He made you for. Life is about taking chances. Life is about teaching others the grace of God. Life is about sharing Gods love with others. Life is about SERVING HIM! so get out there...give it ALL to GOD and let Him work MIRACLES in your life..because He WILL!


Ephesians 3:20 "Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment