Image Map

Monday, February 7, 2011

Update

So I have been REALLY bad at this blogging thing. Life has been insane. Thesis began, the semester began, Travis FINALLY moved here and married life is BUSY, we somehow now have a cute dog(?), etc etc etc.

In the midst of all these busy times, one thing is constant...the presence of God. He is EVERYWHERE. He does EVERYTHING. and I love where He has placed me in life.

I have started leadership development training and WOW! God has inspired me to become a leader and I am so excited! I want to help others, I want to be a source of influence, I want to do something in this world SO CRAZY that people KNOW it must have been done by God because man alone couldn't have done it. I am ready to dream big and do insane things!

If you ever have a dream..I hope that it is HUGE! I hope that your DREAM is so CRAZY that you have NO IDEA how you are going to achieve it. I pray that you spend HUNDREDS of hours trying to conceptualize this dream and that you DARE to DREAM BIG! Most of us dream dreams that we KNOW can be completed with the certain technicalities..such as money, school, time, etc...those are goals. A DREAM is something GOD has to do...with some of your help. If you can do it ALL alone..its not a God given dream..but if you dream it, conceive it, and go to all POSSIBILITIES to complete it..and your still just a few steps away..wait until God steps in..He will make that dream even BIGGER than you could have ever imagined!

I think we get so caught up in life and goals that we forget to dream big and to let God manage it...I mean, after all, thats what He is here for. We were put on this earth to spread His great name..trust me, God wants to be KNOWN in the craziest ways possible! Have some faith..take a chance...get out there and let His will be done!!!

If you ever feel that your stuck in a dead spot..that your stressed out because you cant fathom completing it by yourself...or that you just dont know where to begin...pray..dream big..let God step in..let God manage EVERYTHING. He will get you exactly where you need to be...plus some!

Ephesians 3:20
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within you! 


PS. heres some photos of the newest (very random) addition to the Souder Family...we just couldnt let him live at SPCA! 


 meet Ziggy. a full grown..2 yr old stray mini dachshund that we ended up rescuing!  He knows tricks, is potty trained AND crate trained. it was too easy! 
on a beautiful walk at Hermann Park 
before he JETTED after the squirrels. 


*welcome to the family, Ziggy*





No comments:

Post a Comment