I havent blogged in a while. Life has been awesome and busy!
I was listening to Jeremy Camp today and the song "I wait for the Lord" was playing. I couldn't help but to blog about it.
So often, we get so excited about something and pray about it right then and there...which is great..always lean on the Lord for everything. However....when we don't get an answer 10 seconds later..we are lost..and frustrated..and just want to know NOW!
Well..God has a perfect plan and God works in the PERFECT time! :)
He will answer your prayers..and believe me...when He does you wont want it any other way.
God has left me waiting for a while. During that waiting time, I think He wants to see how you continue to serve Him. He wants to know that you are putting Him first. He knows His answer and His plans all along..but just like we are to have faith..He needs to see the faith in us.
Remember: when you get tired, exhausted, worried, anxious for an answer...remember what He says: "Be still and know that I am God".
Let Him take the stress for you. Let Him plan it out for you. Give God the tools, Give Him the sacrifices and Give Him your talent...watch Him turn it into reality..watch Him work miracles...watch Him put you EXACTLY where you need to be.
It really is crazy! But I am a living testimony to this! I cannot begin to fathom all the great things the Lord has done with my life..where He has put me.. how my dream career is now my life and my reality!..how He got me through all the tough times...how He was the purpose of celebration during all the amazing times..I can go ON AND ON AND ON about How God works miracles..how He answers prayers..and how we must always put Him FIRST!
Don't ever get too anxious for His answer...calm down..take a few breaths..and KNOW THAT HE HAS YOUR PERFECT PLAN...just make sure YOU GIVE HIM YOUR ALL because He is working with ALL He has to perfect your life!
:)
In Your word I place my trust.
No comments:
Post a Comment