Image Map

Monday, June 6, 2011

You're up to something bigger than me...larger than life....something Heavenly

and the truest sign of grace
was this
from wounded hands
redemption fell down
liberating men

Do you ever just look up at the sky and say THANK YOU!

[If you dont, you should]

We get so caught up in our busy schedule that we forget to take time to Thank the One who gave us every opportunity we took.

I am overwhelmed with joy of the grace He has given us! Every time I take a chance to say Thank you...I start smiling uncontrollably and everywhere I look after that...I get excited for life! I cant believe that people just run through their busy days but dont take a chance to stop..say thank you..and smell the roses!

Life is amazing. it is truly crazy. It is a gift. It is a moment where you are only promised that one spot in time. It is so cool to see how your day goes when you are living it through the perspective of thanksgiving.

I was walking to work today and everything I saw was magnified on a greater scale...I was appreciative of EVERYTHING. When you spend your time giving thanks...I think God sends thanks down to you. ((After I give thanks, I start waving to everyone..saying Hi to everyone...smiling at everyone...)) Its a sense of accomplishment to know that life and all the circumstances in it are being controlled by Him- Its an accomplishment because you have bypassed your selfish human ways and have accepted Him with an open heart. Sure, you need to take the initiatives and work super hard to get where you want to go..but you cant get there without Him.

God knows how much He does for you..He isn't looking for a thanks because He thinks He deserves it...He is looking for a "thanks" because He wants to see you appreciate it. If you are given amazing gifts and are not appreciative do you honestly think He will keep giving them to you?

So..next time your walking around..sitting around..or doing ANYTHING..take a few minutes to thank God for what He is doing with you and your life...and allow Him to continue doing his perfect work in your life. Give your life to Him and see what miracles He does in your favor.

We serve a God of PROMISES!

No comments:

Post a Comment