Image Map

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

6 days off are so beautiful....

...yet so evil the day back! And today was HOT (108+ degrees outside!). To top it all off: my iPhone decided to delete EVERYONE out of it. -_-

Bright note: Labor day was amazing! We grilled with friends, met new friends, and laughed a whole bunch.

I also started a cute wall in our kitchen/table area and can't wait to share it! I still need to finish it up and will probably work on it Thursday night and get a picture on here by the weekend...hip hip horray!

Anyone on here crossfit?! My husband and I are signing up for a new crossfit gym tomorrow. Since we moved, we've been trying out a couple because...as weird as it may sound...each crossfit has its own "clique" and we wanted to find the best fit for us. I think we found it. At least..I hope so! I cant wait to post pics of our new home away from home..in all seriousness!

I've been talking to a lot of people that are going through rough times, challenges and changes and need some help. I came accross this on Pinterest of all places and it turned one of my bad days totally around last week.








'







                                                                  Source: behappy.me via Meg on Pinterest


and on that note..Stay strong, remember Who is on your side and dont forget to smile :) 
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment