Image Map

Thursday, September 13, 2012

God gave you them

Living the life we do, gives us a sense of thankfulness and blessings every time you get to be home with your spouse, parents, loved ones and friends. I love my life....I am so blessed and so grateful for what I do and I refuse to take these moments for granted.

Don't ever feel content when you're home. Appreciate every single second you have with your loved ones. Don't waste your time together bickering or fighting or being annoyed with one another. I guarantee you, if you spent time with them knowing that you were going to be gone for 6+ months in the future--it would change your whole perspective (or at least it should...).

I love this song and I hope you do too.


YouTube: David Barnes "God Gave Me You" 


Now...get off the computer and go hang out with your loved ones if you can. If you can't- be thankful that you have someone in your life that you miss as much as you do--God gave you them & He knows what He is doing in your life...be excited for His plans. :)

Over & Out
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment