{{Walk around the neighborhood earlier this week. I love that little love bug in the stroller.}}
{{"Your love is like a waterfall, waterfall Running wild and free. You hear my heart when I call when I call." Church this past Sunday. I love LifeChurch.tv Moore!}}
I have had so much going on that I physically made my body break down in response to the stress. I realized that is enough! I had to miss a few days of work and I couldn't do anything because I was so sick! WHY oh WHY did I let stress take my body to that breaking point? Because I was being selfish and wasn't letting God take over. That's why.
This is a short and sweet post because this momma has things to do today (like study for this huge test i'm taking this weekend...) but I had the feeling that someone out "there" reading this post needed to hear this today-- IT'S GOING TO BE OK. GOD IS ON THE SCENE. WHEN HE IS PRESENT, PEACE COVERS YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES AND HE WILL ACCOMPLISH MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE--JUST LET HIM BE GOD!
That will be all.
Smile,
Megan
{{And...because this little face and cute moccasins make every second of every day the best blessing in the world...here's another Hadley pic.}}



Amen sister! Good luck this weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet girl! Love her name!
ReplyDeleteHolly and I got the volunteer deal all put together! When your back from your trip you should take a look and join us :) http://passionpinkandpearls.blogspot.com/2014/10/attention-oklahoma-bloggers.html
ReplyDelete