Image Map

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Recipe for success: time off, Starbucks & Pandora

 

{{ Love this miracle.}}

"Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders. Let me walk upon the waters wherever you will call me. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wonder and my faith will be made stronger in the presence of my Savior. "

Isn't this just what we need. Every.single.day. I took the rest of the week off of work to study for a test that I am going to attempt to take at the end of the month (yes, prayers are very much appreciated). Don't want to put all my eggs in one basket but what I can say is that I like to have options. I feel like God puts ideas/goals on our hearts as a challenge to us and as a chance for us to prove our faith in Him. I have a few things going on where I figure He will lead me to the right answer when the time is perfect. As a VERY Type-A person it is so hard for me to not have A, B and C planned out. But I know that God has A-Z planned out and I just need to enjoy the ride.

So with that, here's to 3 days "off", lots of Starbucks & some good 'ol Pandora in the mix.

-M



No comments:

Post a Comment