I've been diving in to hearing God's voice. I love my new car with the bluetooth audio where I can listen to podcasts on the way to work (woohoo technology!). One of the Podcasts I have been listening to is Rick Warren's. Yesterday, he talked about how God wants to plant a seed in our mind but if it's landing on hard soil, it can't be planted. What does that mean to me? Well..it means that I need to allow my mind to be nourished by His word, receptive to ideas and able to filter between my mind's thoughts and the thoughts of God that land on my mind.
Well..let's tie this back to the last post I did. While I was writing that and the entire time after that, I was praying. I was praying for God to help me hear His voice and to reassure me that He's got it covered (stupid, right?). He has constantly been telling me "It's OK. I got this, Megan". What's even better, is that 2 days ago God placed something on my heart that I would never have thought about EVER! And now, I haven't stopped thinking about it. I'm taking this as a God-sign. More information to follow later--once I actually figure out what the heck I'm supposed to do. I think I know, I mean, clearly, God placed this on my heart and I've prayed about it to make sure it was from Him and I can say it is.
So, thank you God, for making this post totally ironic. You sure do have a sense of humor. I'm sure that You have it covered and I'm sure that the "unsure" is all part of your perfect plan.
{{This girl. melts my heart.}}
{{Side note: we started painting Hadley's bathroom last weekend. Can't wait to reveal it!!}}
{{At the zoo this weekend with my little giraffe.}}
-M




oh my goodness that last picture!
ReplyDeleteI love when God makes us laugh!