Today starts a new chapter in our family. How fitting that so many things are kicking off today, December 1st, 2014. I am currently sitting in a week long seminar that is supposed to "teach" us how to transition from our current career to one outside the gate. I'm figuring out my life with a new career, I'm beginning a 21 day challenge with Beachbody & Shakeology/PiYo AND starting the 15 day coaching basics course. HOLY COW. HELLO TO FRESH STARTS! Emotions I'm feeling right now: scared, excited, nervous, positive, negative, unsure, 100% sure....like how these contradict? Isn't this how life goes sometimes? We're so worried about the unknown/unsure and we know that God always has the perfect plan (right?) but we worry worry worry and stay up all unsure for NO STINKING REASON!
Something we can always be sure about: we will never know ALL the answers (so we don't need to be unsure about anything!) but we DO KNOW that God has the perfect plan for us.
Lot's happening around here. Can't wait to share it all. Everything from a fitness/health opportunity for all of us that I am going to lead to home DIY reveals and who knows, maybe even a knew name to get this ball rolling. ;)
Peace out--He's got it covered!
-M
I'm coaching and going to start a challenge in January-- you should join the challenge on my team ;) we can be the mommys that kick everyones behind!
ReplyDelete