2014 was THE YEAR. We welcomed our first child into the world, built our first home, moved in to our first home, both were promoted, celebrated 4 years of marriage, traveled to Scottsdale, grew closer to our friends and family, watched our family grow....phew, it's been a year. I loved 2014. It really was an Ephesians 3:20 year. I learned what unconditional love truly is, learned more about my weaknesses and my strengths and was preparing for a life change that, on the last few days of 2014 was totally unexpected from the initial life change that I was planning for.
To be honest, I'm a mess going into 2015. I'm scared, heartbroken, nervous but at the same time full of faith that God is going to work a miracle once again in my life. I don't want to go into details but the next week or so is really going to change my life--regardless of the outcome.
Please keep me and my family in your prayers. Hopefully I'll be able to write more about how I've felt the past week but until then, pray for a miracle, pray for God's unfailing love, pray that His will be done and that myself, my amazing husband and our daughter are all at peace. I thank Him for the amazing love He's placed in my life and for the perfect family that He has given me. I know that He is the ONLY Way and that He WILL MAKE A WAY.
I'm holding on to him harder than I ever have and am thankful that I'm going into 2015 with a faith stronger than ever. Ready to do His will this year. Ready to see Him work miracles. Ready to watch my baby girl grow and experience new milestones and ready to grow closer to Him with my family.
2015, you didn't begin the way I thought you would have but I know that God has a perfect plan for you this year and we are SO READY and excited for you---although, I will say, you have quite the challenge in front of you--2014 was pretty darn awesome.
xoxo,
Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment