"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me.
Some good points I've found to be supportive today:
*Do everything with your 110% effort.
*God gave you the ability to do certain things so DO THEM. DO THEM until your EXHAUSTED.
*Give your ALL for Him because He gave all HE had for us.
*He is watching over us and He knows exactly where we should end up...so take all the chances you can to discover where that place might be!!!
*You never know until you try!
*When one door closes, 2 others open...search for those doors and keep finding one till it lets you ALL THE WAY IN.
I think today's world is so worried about making a name for ourselves and getting that ultimate career/house/car/etc...we need to STOP. We need to focus on the talents God has given us to live a life for Him. He equipped us with exactly what we need to survive...all we gotta do is get out there and find out where we are supposed to be.
So don't give up hope when opportunity shuts its door on you...those aren't the right opportunities for you. God has your life in control, trust him and give ALL YOU'VE GOT into figuring out where He wants you.
Gods given YOU the combination of special gifts that no one else has and He's waiting for you to utilize them. Don't wait for opportunity to come to you..because it most likely wont....get out there, use every bit of talent you have and make Him PROUD! ......everything will fall into place...
No comments:
Post a Comment