You got me higher than Kilimanjaro
Got me believin' I can "save the day"
I'm up and running like their ain't no tomorrow
I'd rather burn for you than fade away
Have you ever felt SO ALIVE that you were certain you could conquer anything?! ITS THE BEST FEELING EVER!!!! The past few months have been awesome and God has put me on FIRE (in this case being on fire is an AWESOME thing!)
I had a second job interview for a job that I would really like to secure..and walking into that interview I could feel Gods hand on my shoulder and I KNOW that no matter what happens he will put me to where I need to be! God has also ignited a fire in Travis...we prayed on the phone last night and it was AMAZING. When you let HIM in..HE sure works in ya! I am so blessed/excited to be starting a marriage with God as our #1 priority. BURN BABY BURN!
I think that this world is lacking people who are ON FIRE. We have RECEIVED the RIGHT to be on FIRE. We DESERVE to walk around the city in CONFIDENCE...after all "If God is for us, then who can be against us?!"
God wants His people to be confident in where He puts us...God put me in a job interview last week and this week..and he wants nothing more than for me to walk in there with more confidence then the entire building combined! He created us...so lets show off His work!
If we all just walked around with the upmost amount of confidence in EVERYTHING we do...how would this world look...hopefully a lot better than it does now. People are scared...scared of what other people think...scared of losing...scared of making the wrong impression..just flat out scared.
STOP BEING SCARED! If we live in fear...were not living at all. Now i'm not saying to go jump out of a plane because your scared of it (I will never jump out of a plane..for those of you that have..more power to you! haha) but just everyday things that we can make a TAD bit better if we were a TAD more confident in ourselves.
Next time you see an opportunity that you are 50/50 about..don't back down because 50% of you feels you will fail...HECK the other 50% feels you will ROCK IT. So go with the positive 50%...worse comes to worse at least you gave it a shot and showed the Lord that your not scared of TAKING A CHANCE.
People are scared of people judging them for doing something...i'll tell ya...i'm a lot more scared of someone else jumping at the opportunity and ruining it for the rest of us than I am at looking dumb when attempting to do it...at least if i succeed I can be a light shining and learn some valuable lessons in the process..and if i don't succeed..well at least my confidence is apparent!
So bottom line....GO FOR IT! God fuels the light ignited in us..so get out there and BURN FOR HIM! SHOW the world what YOU are all about and why YOUR GOD IS AWESOME!
Gods got His hand on you so don't live life in fear.
No comments:
Post a Comment