Image Map

Monday, November 8, 2010

We are BLESSED!

'Cause I know my God saved the day
And I know His word never fails
And I know my God made a way for me

There are so many things in this world that can get us down...broken friendships, arguments, job difficulties, financial issues, etc. It is tough to try to look through the web of all these issues and see a bright light. 

Today I felt so blessed! After some let downs the past few weeks...I realized that each one of those let downs was PERFECT. they put me where I am today and I am fully equipped to accept God's plan. I dont need those things in my life that I was never crazy about to begin with..but what I do need is my God who I am ALWAYS CRAZY ABOUT. 

....GOD SAVES THE DAY! no matter WHAT. I keep strong in Him and know that He will work EVERYTHING out...TOTALLY not in the way I think it will happen..and that is so exciting! 

You might think im crazy...but im not..im completely TRUSTING. and that is what it takes. we need to trust HIM in EVERYTHING. From drinking our water to taking a chance and going after something we believe in. its all about TRUSTING GOD.

He knows every second of our lives...and is setting up a perfect plan for us. The problem is that people try to take every matter into their own hands. My dad said it perfect today "if He doesnt want you there and you fight and try to get around some system you could be setting yourself up towards missing the right opportunity God has set up for you". This isnt saying dont give it your ALL. No..you NEED TO GIVE IT YOUR ALL! Do EVERYTHING 110% because God gave his 10000000%! What this means is..if something isnt working out and its due to circumstances you cant really change...dont try to change a past, dont try to get around the bush. face it. ask yourself 'is this what i should do?' and if you answer YES..then FIGHT like CRAZY to get it. but if you find yourself saying 'ehhh Im not really into it...this isnt really what I should do..." then DONT! 

God has it all set up for you. He is just waiting for you to jump at the opportunity! You cant jump at the RIGHT opportunity when your too busy trying to get around/cheat the first one because you were impatient and couldn't wait for HIS timing.

Its tough to sit and trust. We are Humans..we like answers..and we like them NOW. well our God is GOD..he gives answers...he gives solutions..he just doesn't give all of them RIGHT now and they are never LOUD AND CLEAR...well they may be LOUD but not always clear.

Remember..no matter what the circumstances are..God is going to save your day. He is going to make your life EXACTLY how it was meant to be. Trust in Him. take chances. work as hard as you can. and let Him to the rest!


cuz You are alive 
and You live in me! 
It's gonna be ALRIGHT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment