Image Map

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Take a break! Do what you love!

So excited to start golfing with my husband! Tomorrow will be our first day joining the golf course! We get unlimited use, lessons and balls for our monthly dues..and its at a really nice golf course in one of the suburbs of Houston!

Today- we learned about the swing and alignment....tomorrow will be the bunkers!

Its amazing how a break from doing any studying/work/thinking yesterday really set me up for accomplishing things today! We woke up early and headed to Panera for some yummy lattes and breakfast...I finished most of my long assignment (woohoo!)

I know I have said this before- but when you are burnt out and EXHAUSTED just look up to Him. Ask for peace.

Last night, after relaxing and taking some time away from school and work and the craziness of life, I was able to wake up this morning and take a deep breath and smile and thank Him for everything. Sad to say, I get really busy and mornings just FLY by me.

If you are stressed out- just breath! take time away from what you think you HAVE to accomplish- chances are, your not getting far if your really stressed out, so whats an extra 2-3 hours away from it?

Do something you enjoy :) Praise the One who gave you life! Be with the ones that you love! then wake up and "get back to reality" haha

I am going to leave you with a song that Trav and I first heard on KSBJ. It is now a routine "wake up call" in the mornings- we listen to this song every morning before we leave our place. Try it some day, it will change your mornings!

Mandish ft. Toby Mac- Good Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment