Image Map

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

So..I dont really do this kinda-stuff on a regular basis..but I decided to jump on the band wagon this week- for the main reason that I loved this shirt I wore haha! This was originally a post from August- whoops!

Travis and I went back home to CA. IT WAS AMAZING! I went to the US Open with girlfriends, he golfed with his dad, we went to dinner every night with family, we went to the open together, we grilled at the pool..the list goes on and on. Well, on Saturday morning I went out to eat breakfast with my other-other family (the Webbs) for Rachels 21st birthday. We went to the beachcomber and it was so good! I got coconut macademia nut pancakes...Yum!

Anyways, this is what I wore:

Shirt: Limited
Pants: Gap
Sandles: no idea
Cute mom with her "pimp" hat on: wasnt for sale. I got lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment