Last weekend we went to San Antonio- it was productive! We were even able to squeeze in a little date night and go to the Alamo and the river walk.
{{@ the Alamo}}
{{The San Antonio River Walk- it's pretty awesome!}}
I will definitly be taking photos :) I have so much to post and can't wait to do that when I get back from CA.
Until then...it is time for some Sometimes and Always. Linking up with Megan!
Sometimes: I feel like there isnt enough time in the day
Always: I remember that we aren't even guaranteed our next breath- never take a moment for granted. I am thankful that I am alive and busy as can be!
Sometimes: I wake up so sore that I dont want to get out of bed
Always: I love knowing that the previous days workout did my body good!
Sometimes:I hate tabata. OK actually I always hate tabata (google it- its a killer workout with push-ups, sit-ups, squats, pull ups and 800m erg)
Always: I love making new PRs every time! Yesterday was my best ever! 437 (2 weeks ago I was at 414 CHA CHING!)
Sometimes: I just feel like some good ol' Texas shapped tortilla chips
Always: I need the extra extra spicy salsa with some good ol' guacamole.
{{We are REALLY going to miss H-E-B when we move. BEST.GROCERY.STORE.EVER!}}
Always: Once I suck it up and get the food a cookin'- I am happy I did it. Last night: Oven baked chicken breasts, baked sweet potatoes (extra Siracha chili sauce) and veggies. yummy!
Sometimes: I take the time to wear my hair down
Always: It looks cute until I leave for work- and then the Texas humidity has its way with my used to be naturally non-frizzy straight California surfer girl hair.




I completely agree with the soreness after a workout! It's a love/hate relationship. :) Love your blog!
ReplyDeletethank you!!!
DeleteAmen to not enough hours in the day! I feel your pain! New follower here! Found your blog through the link-up! You're gorgeous and I'm loving your blog! =)
ReplyDeleteaw thanks girl! can't wait to learn more about you! i love your blog as well!
DeleteHeheh I love the Texas-shaped chips! Those are hilarious! :)
ReplyDeleteplus they taste even better than normal tortilla chips! :)
DeleteHumidity is disgusting. I should move to California...I bet I would love my hair then! Haha!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with me!! You made me crave some guac now!
oh man you have no idea...I just got back from CA yesterday and my hair is now back to being all crazy! lol I LOVE sometimes and always- you're awesome!
Delete