I presented my master's thesis yesterday, which was stressful, but the feeling after {{being told I have fulfilled all my requirements for my Master's degree}} was totally awesome.
We have had the puppy for almost 5 weeks and are still not sleeping through the night and are forced to wake up at 5:45AM, thus it is exhausting. The totally awesome part is that she is growing by the second and I cannot wait to have a running partner!
We have been looking at homes in Oklahoma which has been interesting- online house shopping is not totally awesome.
Tuesday was Free Scoop Day at Ben & Jerry's so, of course, my friend and I had no problem postponing the books and having some fun. We both got the totally awesome greek yogurt it was blueberry vanilla graham cracker (or something along those lines..... )
{{Yummy}}
I feel accomplished. Graduate school was an entirely different feeling than undergraduate- but I am happy that I did it and happy that I have fulfilled all my requirements for this advanced degree! Can't wait until the graduation ceremony...I know that will be awesome.
This puppy is really testing our patience. Like right this moment....at 0730....she is persistent on grabbing my sweater and ripping it off the table...then I put it on the chair..and she rips it off the chair...the closet...she barks at the closet...She has a multitude of awesome dog toys- c'mon!
Reality is kicking in. Time with friends here is winding down. Time at our church is winding down. Time at training is winding down. This season is coming to an end. We are so excited for the awesome plans God has in store for us and are thankful for this season of our life. So often, I think people are so worried or focused on the future that they forget to be thankful for the present and the past. Think about all the circumstances in your life that has brought you to the point where you are today- the good, the bad and the ugly- they have all shaped you into the person you are called to be. We are continually being molded and directed towards each plan God has in store for us. Keep an open mind, be thankful for everything in the past and endure through the difficult times in the present because there is a future waiting for us that we couldn't even imagine up on our own!
Ephesians 3:20 "God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us."
Have a blessed Thursday!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment