Image Map

Monday, April 30, 2012

It's a new week!

This weekend, like every other day, was a blessing. It officially marked our one month count down until moving. I leave in less than a month for Alabama and will be there for 5 weeks. My hubster and father-in-law (who is flying in from Orange County, CA- home sweet home) will make the moving trek to our new casa in Oklahoma! Hubster and the fur babies will be there for a whole month without me! Not going to lie...I am pretty stoked that I do not have to worry about the loading/unloading of the moving van...but I will be having my own challenges and excitement in Alabama (will explain closer to my leaving).

Saturday was awesome..although I have no photographical evidence to support that claim (Valor's dinner included my camera USB- hence why photos from CA aren't up yet...) It all started out at Tiny Boxwoods aka: the cutest little brunch spot that I absolutely adore. Five of us girls went out to brunch to celebrate the end of finals/being fabulous. After Tiny's, Valor experienced her first dog park adventure. It took her a while (in the small dog side) to warm up to the idea...but then she was swimming in the pond, chasing big dogs and playing fetch. We love our little dachshund, Ziggy, but having a (soon-to-be) big dog is a different kind of fun- and we love both kinds!

Sunday my man and I ventured back to Tiny's..but this time Tiny's No.5. I actually have a photo from there (not with us in it..but at least it shows some of the restaurant) We love the idea of Tiny's. Theres a cute chalkboard with menu items written on it (sans prices..which gets ya every time!), white and taupe everything with white/grey granite counters. Both Tiny's have lawns that my husband and I joke contains magic air because every time a toddler steps on the grass they start dancing and doing spins and somersaults its so cute!  Last night- I was a crafting machine! I wanted to make cute moving announcements for our co-workers, family & friends but they are SO expensive online. I got this idea on pinterest and expanded it to make it my own.. check out the photos! 


blog 
{{front}}
blog2
{{inside}}

I cannot wait to send these out!!!

Today is Monday...everyones favorite day! I love Mondays because it gives you a new start for the week. Think of this week as chapter 1 in your new book. No matter what happened last week, the good the bad the ugly, this week is a new week. Make it the best start to the new book that you can. I love the verse

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." (NLT)


He's got it all figured out. Do your best and let Him do the rest. If last week was amazing, start off this week with an even more expectant attitude- make the second book greater than the ending to the first! If last week was a struggle, make this your comeback week- make the second book a greater self turnaround than the ending to the last. If you treat every day like a new chapter, and every week like a new book- think of the endless possibilities of greatness. We always anticipate the next chapters and sequels to books to be more exciting, more rewarding and more fulfilling than the previous- why cant we do that with our days? Ephesians 3:20 proves that we don't even know how great God's plans are for us- lets not limit Him and lets not limit ourselves- let's get out there with an expecting attitude and be ready for favor! It is there, it is waiting for us, and we are ready for it!


Ephesians 3:20 God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! (MSG)


Have a blessed Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment