Image Map

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 1

Today I decided to start blogging. Lets see what happens...

"There lives in each of us a hero awaiting the call to action." -H.Jackson Brown Jr. 

So often do we hear of situations or circumstances where we think "man..i wish that was me" or "why did he/she get that opportunity..ive been working harder and deserve it more!"

When I get stuck in that mentality I have to remind myself to STOP THE COMPLAINING!

We are ALL given the best opportunities we can, God has planned out a path for every single one of us and just because they may not be on OUR terms doesn't mean they aren't perfect. In all actuality, when things do not go my way I get EXCITED because it just means there is something BIGGER, better and more AWESOME than what I had planned.

If you were to ask me a year ago what I would be doing today, October 20, 2010, the last thing I would have guessed would have been "sitting in my Texas apartment, making a home cooked meal, counting down the days to my December wedding". No you would have definitely NOT heard that..my plans for myself a year ago were no where near God's plans for me, and I am GLAD I took every chance and heartbreak I needed in order to get me here.

Lesson of the day: We are all heroes waiting to be called into action. We have a purpose. We have unique aspects about us that will cause us to do GREAT THINGS. All we need is to put down our selfish desires, our guards and our insecurities and get out and take a chance and go do something.

......"There lives in each of us a hero awaiting the call to action." -H.Jackson Brown Jr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment