Wake up to the morning light, wipe away the lonely nights.
Let a brand new day wash over you.
Wanna see you smile again, show some love to your crazy friends.
Wipe your tears away those days are through.
Wipe your tears away those days are through.
Don't you love it when a song comes on the radio and it reflects EXACTLY what you NEEDED to hear? That happened to me today and I think everyone should listen to "Hold On" by Toby Mac.
Life 2000 miles away from everyone is definitely not the easiest thing. But ya know what...its not going to be any better if I sit here thinking about it over and over again.
We are never promised tomorrow, but we are promised right now.
Lets forget about all the things that you don't want happening right now and lets think about what you have. AMEN that I have this roof over my head..even if its not an ideal situation. AMEN that I have a fiance who cares about me..even if he's not here to make this day better. AMEN that I have parents who answer their phones when I call them...even if they are busy.
We are so comfortable with consistency and when something gets out of line we are always the first to jump the gun...i've decided that normal is definitely boring! Its time to forget about what used to be.
Today is a new day. ROCK IT!
Nothing is going to change the circumstances you are in until you are really ready to start something new. You do not show readiness by thinking about what COULD BE..but when you think about what CAN BE...thats when things get accomplished!
Get up. Take a deep breath. Look at the situation you do not like..look at it dead on..and say "THIS WILL BE GOOD...I AM GOING TO ROCK THIS".
Because after all....God didn't create beautiful sunrises to start ugly days. NO WAY! He created MAGNIFICENT SUNRISES as an indicator of the GORGEOUS day following it!
Wake up to the rising sun
Thank the Lord for the things He's done.
Lift your eyes to the hope that's ever true.
Wanna see you smiling girl
You're a light in this jaded world
No comments:
Post a Comment