Today is the last day that I will wake up without my husband and my doggies! I have the last exam today--my husband flies in tonight--course graduation is tomorrow and we will be on our way home!
Our travel plans are a little messed up right now thanks to this tornado/flood warning directly on our drive home route.
I will be catching up with Blog Every Day in May next week when I have the entire week off of work and will be getting back into the routine of being home after a few long months and enjoying time with my family!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
I'm currently listening to A more beautiful you by Jonny Diaz...it's amazing!
"There could never be a more beautiful you. Don't buy the lies, disguises and hoops, they make you jump through. You were made to fill a purpose that only you could do. So there could never be a more beautiful you."
Smile
-M
No comments:
Post a Comment