Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?
This has to be one of my favorites. It's such a great idea and brings out today's reality where it seems that your job is your identity.
I love my job. I love what I get to wake up every morning and do but it is a constant reminder that my job is not my identity. It's what I'm good at...sure. It's what I really enjoy and what I'm thankful for..yes. But, it's not WHO I am.
What do I do? Well...I mess up. I make mistakes. I sometimes talk before I think. And why would I share this? Because I believe in the grace of God. I wake up every morning blessed to see another sunrise and ready to live out His plan for me.
I shine His light & try to show others how awesome life is with faith.
So, what do I do in the midst of living out this awesome life that I've been blessed with?
I run.
I laugh. at so many things.
I eat. Life's too short to not enjoy food.
I read.
I listen to music and sometimes it might even consist of some country music.
I do random things. you just have to dance in the rain.
I do life with the best guy in the world. And he puts up with all my loud, obnoxious randomness.
So, yep, that's what I do.
Happy Monday! I only have 4 1/2 more days left here....can't wait to get back to my husband and dogs!
-M
No comments:
Post a Comment