25 weeks, 1 days
Total weight gain:
I don't know. Last doctors appointment it was 12 pounds total. My next appointment is on Friday so i'll find out then.
Size of baby:
Eggplant (9.2 in, 2 lbs)
Maternity Clothes:
I've been cozy-ing up in my Victoria's Secret PINK sweat pants that I love! But when I go out in public i'm usually in my maternity jeans and shirt/SUPER puffy jacket because it's been around 20 degrees every day for the past couple of days. YIKES.
Gender:
Baby Girl.
Movement:
Yep :) She's going to be a soccer player, gymnast, or dancer...at least, she's acting like one now. haha
Sleep:
So so. I'm tired all the time again. So of course I always feel like I could use more sleep.
What I miss:
Weather warmer than 20 degrees.
Cravings/Aversions:
Water & chocolate.
Other symptoms:
Just tired.
Big moment(s) this week:
1) Had my glucose test this week. That stuff wasn't THAT bad to drink!
2) My what to expect app says i'm two thirds of the way through the pregnancy. I don't believe it. I've heard different dates at when you actually enter your third trimester. Either way, 25 weeks down and less than 15 to go until I get to meet Miss Hadley!
3) We got a lot of snow this week. Too bad I didn't get any snow days off of work like the kiddos in schools got and most of the city got. Oh well...at least we got to enjoy it by drinking hot chocolate and having warm chocolate chip cookies while watching the snow fall on Thursday night :)
It's freezing outside. I woke up this morning to 7 degree temperature (with a "feels like" at -9 degrees). And I even ran outside to our front lawn (or what used to be a lawn) to take a photo (without a jacket on!). My eyes are pretty much shut because of the sun and the reflection on the snow..and it's probably one of the least flattering photos I have taken but hey, i'm focusing on the bump not my face...right? haha
Stay warm and enjoy the Bedlam game! Go OU!



You and your bump! I feel like a fat lady next to you!
ReplyDeleteLOL ELLY!!!!!! you're still cute & tiny. You are on baby #2 in 1 year and look AMAZING!!!!!!!
Delete