28 weeks, 1 days
Total weight gain:
I haven't weighed myself since my last doctors appointment 2 weeks ago...and I don't go back for another 2 weeks. I was up about 20 something pounds so we will see where I'm at in 2 weeks! She advised that I gain 40 pounds total (which SHOCKS me) so I guess i'm right on track LOL
Size of baby:
Small cabbage (17 in, 2.9 lbs)
Maternity Clothes:
Yea. Love my Gap maternity jeans and my victoria's secret PINK sweat pants (i actually love them so much that I even asked my husband if he would be embarrassed if i wore them to the movies tonight in which he responded "no way babe you're hot no matter what!") He says that now....HAHA comfee is as comfee does.
Gender:
Baby Girl.
Movement:
So much. It's awesome. She really likes the hours of 2AM-5AM though.
Sleep:
Always tired but sleeping a lot.
What I miss:
Nothing.
Cravings/Aversions:
Captain crunch! it's out of control.
Other symptoms:
Yesterday I was feeling pretty yucky but today i'm feeling good.
Big moment(s) this week:
1) Celebrated Christmas with our family. Hadley got spoiled by her dad already.
2) We bought her infant car seat.
3)I turn 26 tomorrow. woohoo!
4) It is in the 60's outside today & sunny. It's t-shirt weather for us! haha However, tomorrow the high is below freezing...so that will be fun....not.


you look radiant!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous! Pregnancy definitely suits you, some day if Adam and I have kids I hope to look half as gorgeous as you. I love that you are obsessed with Captain Crunch! Adam loves the stuff and it's one of the few cereals he can have even with his allergies. He just said to me yesterday, "Maybe I should grow up and stop eating Captain Crunch." About an hour later he asked if I could pick up a few more boxes on my way home from work - haha!
ReplyDelete