Image Map

Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday's letters :)

Hey everyone! Today I am linking up for Friday's letters with Ashley! 
Photobucket

Dear Husband, You are my superman. Thank you for helping me get ready for training, for taking 2 days off this week to get paperwork finished and for helping me buy new furniture for our first HOUSE together! Dear Valor, you are a lot of work and I love it. Thank you for being the cutest puppy at the dog park!
{{She's getting closer and closer to swimming...}}


Dear Ziggy, you are lazy and I love it! Thank you for being my guard dog when strange people walk in front of our door.

{{Outdoor plates that I want to get at West Elm...Ziggy surfing..how perfect!}}


Dear military training, I am nervous/excited to see what you have in store for me in a week. I know there will be yelling and exhaustion but I am most excited for who I will become during this process- ready for the next adventure!
{{11 days!}}


Dear Husband, (he gets two) lets have an awesome weekend this weekend! I'm thinking....breakfast, day dates, afternoon date, movie date, more breakfast and church...hmmm sounds wonderful to me!




{{My man on our lunch date to Potbelly}}


Dear Readers, you are all amazing and inspirational. Thank you for support and humor and cute blogs! I hope you all challenge yourself in the next week to do something you wouldn't typically do- once you get outside your comfort zone its amazing to see how God uses you, molds you and prepares you for amazing accomplishments!


Have a blessed day! :) 



6 comments:

  1. Found you through the letters link up! So glad to be your newest follower!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of date night..... everyone needs a couple every weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girly! i saw you over on ashleys page! {newlyweds} and wanted to say i love your blog!

    lovely letters as well! i'm your newest bloggy friend/follower/stalker ;)

    say hi back sometime? <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww your dog is adorable! So close to the water, and yet so far away, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my husband gets lots of letters/blog posts, too :) found you via the link up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. potbelly sounds familiar-- I think we ate there in Lansing Michigan! It was pretty good if I remember correctly! And military training!? ahh, you are braver than I am! Loved all your letters, thanks for linking up with me this week!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete