{{Peace out UT. I have my master's degree!}}
{{love my church.}}
This weekend was EXHAUSTING. Saturday my hubs and I spent a good chunk of our day at West Elm (ever been there? If not, you really should go- I love that store). As you know, I fell in LOVE with the Royal Blue bedding over here. So much so that we went straight to West Elm to buy it and of course, they don't carry that color in stores..c'mon! I really don't like buying things online because sometimes the colors are off...etc. So, we had to figure out plan B. My husband, the resourceful man that he is, disappeared, left me all alone and LOST in the middle of the bedding department (remember my lack of decorating skills? yea..I was intimidated to say the least..especially with only 3 bedding options on display psh!) To save the day, my hubby showed up 10 minutes later with an interior decorator (TA DA!). She was asking us things like..what colors do you like, what color is your new bed (which we haven't bought yet)- to which I answered "I don't know...." over and over and over again. Seriously lady, as long as it looks put together and "pretty" I will love it. So, hubby found a grey duvet cover he liked and I still wanted blue so we stuck with that. Long story short: I can't wait to see what the room ends up looking like when I (finally) arrive at our new house. Hubby has 1 whole month to move us in and make it look good while I am at training...I will definitely post up a virtual tour of our new house in 6 weeks!
Next...Valor graduated puppy training. She is a champ. We are proud parents.
{{She didn't like her graduation swag.}}
{{Graduate!}}
Tomorrow...the 2 week countdown begins. I will have 2 weeks left with life in Texas and will be leaving on a jet plane for training and then moving into our new home! I am so excited/nervous! These next two weeks are going to be full of naps, relaxation, running, shopping, and packing (not really excited about the packing part...)!
{{My countdown on my phone. I love this verse.}}
Some words of wisdom that were delivered at the perfect time (like always- thank you, Pastor Joel): RUN YOUR RACE! You have God's approval, you don't need anyone else's!
If God calls me, He will take care of me!

Congratulations on graduating :) that's an awesome accomplishment :) your pup is adorbs!! Have a lovely and relaxing start to your 2 weeks and enjoy your party! I love bagels :)
ReplyDelete