Linking up for sometimes and always!
Sometimes: I wake up all ready to run and then try to convince myself not to go.
Always: I make myself go and am so happy I did!
{{via}}
Sometimes: I get excited to move.
Always: It is such a process and I am never totally ready.
Sometimes: I get to IKEA with a set plan of everything we are going to buy.
Always: The cute (cough*professionally decorated*cough) display rooms totally scratch my plans and the words "I want that exact room" are spoken. Reason #15 we never get in and out of IKEA within 30 minutes....never.
Sometimes: I tell myself I am going to throw out all my old stuff that I do not need. For example, every honors chord and stole that I wore in my undergrad graduation.
Always: I open the box, take a look at them, fold them neatly, put them inside a large ziplock bag, and stick them right back into that box.
{{College graduation 2 years ago. Like seriously- when am I ever going to need those chords again?!}}
Side note: I am going to re-try this whole spring/moving cleaning this afternoon!
Sometimes: I just want to go to my favorite little restaurant (Tiny's), bring a book and drink a good 'ol soy vanilla lattee.
Always: I have 24 hours in a day and really need 30.
{{Yummy!}}
{{A not so good quick picture taken on the patio of Tiny's}}
{{Doesn't do it justice at all}}
Sometimes: I get nervous for the adventures ahead.
Always: I know that God has placed me right where He wants me and that nothing is impossible with Him.
Readers I want to encourage you to live by faith. Carl Lentz, seriously one of the most brilliant young adult pastors of our time, made it so clear at the hope and life conference last year. "Because this thing is never about comfort and its never going to be about comfort...It's about Jesus. If He tells you to go- you gotta go! If He tells you to preach-you gotta preach and if He tells you to Change your life, you need to change it!
Sometimes: We get nervous about change. We get nervous about our dreams. We don't want to get uncomfortable.
Always: If God tells you to do it- do it! If a dream is achievable by yourself, it wasn't a God given dream. Make huge dreams and see what He can do. When we get uncomfortable, that is when we see miraculous changes in our lives.
Have a totally awesome Tuesday!!!



Change is definitely scary. I remember the night before I moved out of state I couldn't sleep and I cried and I prayed cause I was so scared. Little did I know, moving was the best thing to happen to me! :)
ReplyDeletethats so great to hear! Yea- every time I step out of my comfort zone its amazing to see how God works!
DeleteThat last part is amazing about the God-given dreams and man-given dreams,, I love that! Love your blog!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks girl :) Your blog is pretty awesome too!
DeleteYou took the words right out of my mouth on the Ikea problem!! Hahaha!! Those professionally decorated rooms always suck me in!!
ReplyDeleteI totally do that in Ikea, too! I think we ALL do! And girrrrl save those chords! Yes, it's hard to find a place for them..but it is such an accomplishment!!
ReplyDeleteSorry, I was going to respond to your comment, but your email isn't linked up to your blog..so I just decided to POP over and say hi! :)
I do that SAME THING in Ikea, too! I think that is what they WANT you to do! :) And Girrrrl save those chords! That is an accomplishment!!
ReplyDeleteSorry, I was going to respond to your comment, but your email isn't linked up to your blog! :) SO I thought I'd pop over and say hi!