Image Map

Sunday, November 3, 2013

HALF WAY POINT! 20 weeks :)


I missed posting this on Saturday but I did take the awesome bathroom selfies yesterday. My husband has been my saturday bump date photographer since I began doing this. However, he was at Bushido with 170 other guys from our church and wasn't around to take my photo. So, alas, bathroom selfie it is. 



How far along?
20 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain:
I haven't weighed myself since my last doctors appointment..but a week and a half ago I was up 8 pounds. 

Size of baby:
A banana

Maternity Clothes:
loving my 2 maternity shirts from The Gap. Going on a shopping spree after church today because I've gotten to THAT point where i'm tired of my pants digging into me and my normal shirts being shorter in the front than the back. Call it OCD or whatever you may, but I can't stand when pregnant people wear "normal" shirts and they look all stretched out. Maybe it's the military dress and appearance that i'm used to or something..idk. 

Gender:
We told my parents our Baby GIRLS name. Can't wait to tell the rest of the family. 

Movement:
YES!!! I love it! Travis felt her for the first time this week and she loves to dance around...makes my heart so happy. 

Sleep:
I slept in until 630AM today. blame it on the time change..but I can't sleep in. ever. On the flip side, I'm up at 0500 for work M-F so I guess 630 is sleeping in...

What I miss:
ok..officially missing cross fit. 

Cravings/Aversions:
decaf coffee. yum.

Other symptoms:
nothing really. headaches are getting better. 

Big moment(s) this week:
1) told my parents her name.
2) received her personalized diaper wipe case for the diaper bag.
3) ordered the crib mattress and stuff like that. 

Off to serve at church and attend church with the family! Then...it's SHOPPING TIME!!! :)

Happy Sunday Peeps!
-M

2 comments: