Image Map

Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Saturday Bump: 22 weeks


{{ignore the awkward smile. I think I was about to say something to Travis haha}}

How far along?
22 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain:
12 pounds. Woohoo! 

Size of baby:
A papaya (8 in, 1.2 lbs)

Maternity Clothes:
Yep. and I love them (well...love them, except for my maternity ABUs at work....haha). 

Gender:
Baby Girl. 

Movement:
Yep. She's kicking up a storm. I felt her rolling the other day..it was weird. 

Sleep:
Still sleeping good. Up early all the time because i'm super hungry every morning but it's all good. 

What I miss:
Nothing. 

Cravings/Aversions:
Chocolate covered raisins. 

Other symptoms:
Hello Sciatica. Couldn't walk a few days this week. 

Big moment(s) this week:
1) Bought the glider & got the stroller in the mail. 
2) Scheduled our 4D ultrasound for a few weeks from now. Super excited. 

2 comments:

  1. Megan,

    I got your comment but you are a no reply blogger :( (google how to fix that ;) )

    I can't believe you are right here in Norman!!! Hip Hip Hooray! Holly from Oklahoma Pepplers and I have become very close. As far as we have learned, we're the only two Norman bloggers. We should definitely get together sometime! Where about in Norman are you building??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K i tried to fix it..let's see what happens. HAHA. Yea we will def have to get together. We live on Tinker AFB right now and should be moving by the end of the summer time. We're building right down the street from Holly apparently! Where in Norman do you live?

      Delete