How far along?
21 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain:
Ummmm not sure. I'll find out at this week's doctors appointment. Probably around the 10lb mark I would think.
Size of baby:
Spaghetti squash (8in, 1 lb)
Maternity Clothes:
YEP! People laugh because I hardly have "a bump" and you know what...I do have a bump and i'm proud of it! it's a bump for me LOL I caved and bought some gap maternity jeans and holy cow, are they awesome. I was tired of using the rubber band and sucking it in. She's pretty low and i'm pretty sure she would get angry because whenever the rubber band pants went on she jumped and jumped
{{yup...it happened!}}
Gender: Little Miss.
Movement:
Yep :) When I'm having decaf coffee or sitting in a meeting or laying on the couch eating dinner is when I feel her the most.
Sleep:
I don't sleep in. but once my head hits the pillow NLT 9PM at night...i'm out like a rock.
What I miss:
running. too tired & too lazy.
Cravings/Aversions:
cookies. cookies. cookies.
Other symptoms:
this was a pretty good week :)
Big moment(s) this week:
1) Looked at homes to build...kept referencing "her" room :)
2) Told family her name.
3) She got spoiled by my father in-law and his wife. She's got the best grandparents ever!
3) She got spoiled by my father in-law and his wife. She's got the best grandparents ever!



No comments:
Post a Comment