How far along?
23 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain:
Not sure. 12 lbs and some change?
Size of baby:
An ear of corn (8.5 in, 1.5 lbs)
Maternity Clothes:
Yep. love them.
Gender:
Little Miss Hadley.
Movement:
Yea. We even saw her kick/punch it was funny when my stomach all of a sudden punched out in one little section.
Sleep:
I fall asleep fast but wake up in the middle of the night and am usually up for an hour or so. Guess it's Hadley's way of prepping me for when she's here.
What I miss:
Ikea. I know, this has nothing to do with the fact that I got pregnant and Ikea disappeared. But I want to get her nursery done and Ikea is a 3 hour drive away! Not to worry though, it's only $99 for shipping...soooo I will be ordering her dresser and bookcases today.
Cravings/Aversions:
Chocolate covered raisins. Coffee. Ice water.
Other symptoms:
Nada this week :)
Big moment(s) this week:
1) My dad and hubby set up her crib and my glider yesterday. It was so cute to watch them put this stuff together.
2) I hung up her clothes that we have already. It's starting to feel real!
3) Baby shower date is picked and invitations will be ordered soon.
4) My mom was released from the hospital!! AMEN!!!
Off to enjoy watching the snow fall & study my buns off today. Enjoy today.



No comments:
Post a Comment