It all started off with the invitation which we ordered on Etsy. I love the navy blue and pink combo and this invitation was just perfect.
{{Some of the decorations that were up around the house. There was a really cute balloon tied to the mailbox that said "Toss your anchor here for Baby S" and then guests walked up to the USS Hadley on the front door.}}
{{Starfish Cookies}}
{{Pearl Cookies}}
{{Catch of the day: Goldfish crackers and pretzel octopus}}
{{Thank you gift that I made w/ Lifesavers}}
{{Jello Boat Cups}}
{{Catch of the day and Lobster dip}}
{{My absolute FAVORITE were these Chicken Salad 'crabwiches' that my mom & dad made. Super yummy and really really cute! Good job mom & dad :) }}
So, there's a little bit of what our baby shower looked like. It was amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better shower! We felt so loved and truly feel at home here in Oklahoma. We loved celebrating God's blessing with our family and friends. God has us here for a reason and we are so thankful for this season. Ephesians 3:20 all day, every day!



No comments:
Post a Comment