30 weeks, 1 days
Total weight gain:
A lot......26 pounds....enough said.
Size of baby:
Head of lettuce (18 in, 3.2 lbs)
Maternity Clothes:
Yep! Love them. I've been wearing my Victoria's Secret PINK sweat pants every chance I get though....best.sweats.ever.
Gender:
Miss Hadley Kaye <3
Movement:
Yep. She's a moving, kicking machine. I've been feeling hiccups A LOT this last week. Speaking of which...she JUST hiccuped.
Sleep:
I dream about sleeping 1 minute after I wake up....
What I miss:
Nothing.
Cravings/Aversions:
None this week. I wanted Travis to go get me Kool Aid one day...he gave me a weird look and i'm glad he did..because I was over it 5 minutes later...
Other symptoms:
Hey there third trimester morning sickness..so nice of you to show up.
Big moment(s) this week:
1) Her baby shower was today!!! I can't wait to post photos and write all about it. It was AMAZING!
2) Her Aunt Roann came to visit us :)
3) Both Grandmas were at the shower..and so were her aunts. Love love love :)
4) Hadley has all senses and is using them in the womb already :)


No comments:
Post a Comment