I know...I know....I've been blog slacking....I didn't even do my Saturday bump this week (WHAAAA?!?). It's been a crazy week. I have had a horrible eye thing going on and it sucked the life out of me...all I wanted to do when I got home was lay in a dark room because the light bothered it so much. My husband was out of town all week for work (he picked a good week to be gone, trust me! haha). Thankfully, my parents came to help me out this week. I have an ultrasound tomorrow because baby girl was measuring off last week and may be an early bird (which I'm actually a little excited about). It's already 10:33AM on my holiday day off and I have made a to-do list with 15 items (4 of which are to make other "lists" for things) and i'm still in my PJs. I would not be a good stay at home wife/mom, let's face it. Oh--we finished all our selections for our home and closed on the interior design deal of it so we're one step (out of a million) closer to moving into our new home together (it wont be done until the end of summer....but still...baby steps).
So there's my daily ramble. Thanks for stopping by to the least entertaining blog post of all times & I will be back soon, in full swing of this blogging thing...hopefully! ;)
I mean...I still have a nursery to finish, photograph, and give a tour of....Guess I better get to gettin'!
{{Because this blog post isn't random enough. I love this man.}}
Luke 6:35-36 "I tell you, love your enemies. Help and give without expecting a return. You'll never -- I promise-- regret it. Live out this God-created identity the way our Father lives toward us, generously and graciously, even when we're at our worst. Our Father is kind; you be kind."
adorable picture!
ReplyDelete