How far along?
32 weeks, 1 days
Total weight gain:
About 25 lbs. Right on target with what the doc wants me to gain. woohoo!
Size of baby:
Honeydew (19 in, 4.5 lbs)
Maternity Clothes:
Haven't bought any new ones. Still rocking the few I bought, leggings, and my awesome few pairs of Victoria's Secret PINK Sweats & uggs. I put on converse shoes to wear today and they were pretttyyyy snug...so back to uggs I went lol
Gender:
Pretty Princess.
Movement:
Yea, she's moving right now (she must of liked the Panda Express we had for lunch!).
Sleep:
I'm always tired. I didn't sleep well last night but thats OK.
What I miss:
Wearing my rainbows, which really has nothing to do with the fact I'm pregnant but all to do with the fact that it's freezing here! Except for today, it's currently 65 degrees out (a big change compared to yesterday's -3 degree wind chill...) crazy weather here.
Cravings/Aversions:
Today. All I wanted was Chow Mein. So Chow Mein I got--thanks to my awesome husband!
Other symptoms:
Heartburn. HOLY HEARTBURN! I've never had it before and it was brutal this week. I started off with normal tums, those didn't do anything. So Travis came home last night with extra strength ones and they've been doing the job!
Big moment(s) this week:
1) Had our (hopefully) last ultrasound. She measured right on target but was already head down.
2) I'm officially 8 months pregnant! WHAT?!
3) Done shopping for all her stuff before she gets here. Now, just need to get the nursery looking like a nursery, the clothes washed & diaper bag/hospital bags packed.
4) Speaking of diaper bag....check out Hadley's diaper bag!
2) I'm officially 8 months pregnant! WHAT?!
3) Done shopping for all her stuff before she gets here. Now, just need to get the nursery looking like a nursery, the clothes washed & diaper bag/hospital bags packed.
4) Speaking of diaper bag....check out Hadley's diaper bag!
{{Love that Pottery Barn Kids can monogram things. Miss Hadley Kaye, we're stylin' now.}}



thanks girl! it's the skip hop duo diaper bag--we ordered it from pottery barn kids since they do the monogramming on it. i love it (i mean...granted..it's sitting on our dinning room table, with tags still on, completely empty...) but I think it's cute! LOL
ReplyDelete