Well...this is my last Friday's Letters before I leave for Officer Training School. 5 years ago, while in college, this was a mere fantasy. Today, after graduating with honors in undergrad and graduate school, I can proudly say that I wore my combat boots to the gym and looked all kinds of goofy with my workout outfit {{I had to break them in...}} So, I cannot wait to return with many stories and photos of the adventures I encounter while at training. Until then- I have an entire apartment to pack up, suitcases to fill, uniforms to iron and friends to say good bye to.
{{Yep. I did this.}}
I will be back in 6 weeks and ready to tell you all about my adventures (the ones that I can tell you ;) )
Dear Husband, Oh man, am I sure going to miss you! You are my knight in shinning armor, you are my best friend and you definitely compliment my life in every way. I know you will do a fantastic job moving all of our "stuff" and our puppies up to our new house- in a new state. I can't wait to see you at the end of June and I can't wait for you to carry me over the threshold of our new house!
{{Love this man with all of my heart.}}
Dear officer training, I am ready for you! Sure, it is going to be difficult and I am going to be exhausted, but I can do it. I can't wait to see what I am capable of, I cant wait to meet new friends, and I cant wait to see who I become!
Dear my personal trainer, I am going to miss waking up every morning and facing insane workouts. Seriously- who would have thought that today, a little more than 1 year since I started training, I could do more push-ups than my husband?!
Dear Canvas Young Adults, Wow- is God's presence ever surrounding that place?! I can't believe we are no longer going to be able to experience the feeling in that room for a while. LYA will always be our home and we can't wait to see how God uses every single one of you to bring hope and life to this world. side note: Check out the Young Adults conference- it is seriously going to be off the hook- last years was incredible!
{{Love this girl. Going to miss her so much!}}
Dear Valor and Ziggy, I am going to miss you crazy
{{If only they would stay like this while I pack...}}
Dear Readers, I hope yall have an amazing weekend and take the chance to meet more bloggers out there. Everyone has a story, everyone has learned lessons and everyone has little "nuggets" that will help you at one point or another. We all do life differently and we are all put here for the same purpose. Let's support one another, lets grow one another and lets never put one another down. Life is too short for anything but smiles!
{{via}}
{{via}}
{{via}}
I will have time to post one more time before leaving- wish me luck in packing this entire apartment and getting everything organized for my adventure. Have a blessed weekend!
-M








Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!
DeleteGOOD LUCK!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!
Deletecute blog girl :) had to stop by and tell ya!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! :)
DeleteI just wrote the smile saying on my Facebook the other day! I love that saying!
ReplyDeletehaha right?! i love it!
DeleteGood luck!!! You can do it...you will be in my prayers! Definitely an inspiration!
ReplyDelete