Pinterest is definitly saving me on this whole decorating a new house thing. I am not a girl all about fashion or decorating..sometimes I think it would be nice, but that just wasn't incorporated into my DNA. Instead, I am a sporty, tough, adventurous person..hey, why else would I be in my career?! One of the best perks: a uniform. Yes, i just said that. No worrying about looking "cute" for meetings..I will put my uniform on with PRIDE and do my job like a BOSS. :) Side note: when I go to shop for an outfit- I have to find it online..walk into the store with it on my iPad or printed out..ask the personal shopper to find it for me, and then I get it! haha Like I said...not in my DNA.
Anyways..back to Pinterest. I have been looking at crafts for our house and decorating inspiration..and I am excited to say- I have found what I wanted. Take a look!
{{Our living room. Well..sorda. We are going to get 2 of the couches, 1 chase, 1 chair, a large coffee table, we already have a bench so we will be getting decorations like that. I want a clean, cozy living room. Best part about the couches: when I am bored of the white or the dogs get it too dirty, we can buy covers and give it a whole new look!}}
{{Master Bedroom. Love the Air Force blue.}}
{{I'm an epidemiologist. Gotta make this.}}
{{This will be my first crafting project. I want to put this in the living room. I absolutely love it!}}
So, what do you think?!?
Have a blessed day today! Enjoy the weekend!
{{Well said.}}




I love the bed spread! Such a pretty color :) can't wait to see pictures of your house! And I love the signs :) :) the last quote was just what I needed today :) thanks!!
ReplyDeleteI just love the duvet cover! Love the design and colour.
ReplyDeletePinterest is so great :-) I'm like you, I'm not a huge shopper. I always look online first and then go to the shop, try on and if I like, I buy. That's if I don't buy online!