Image Map

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Right now, I'm:


Loving my cuddling doggies. Here's a picture of the two--they sure do love hogging the couch! 





Reading nothing right now. But I do have a few for the list--Weird by Craig Groeschel is one of the next ones to be read!

Wearing PINK Sweats, slippers and a t-shirt--love when the work day is over :)

Thinking about how my husband should be home any minute! 

Needing some energy. I've been sick for 2 days and have to leave in 2 days. Not to mention the fact that I will be gone for 3 months! How in the world do you pack for 3 months?! I'm not sure, but when I figure it out...I'll let you know. 

Stressing over packing for 3 months. Refer to the above. And I thought being away from my husband and doggies for that long was the hardest part?! 

Excited for our road trip this weekend. Going to new states and new cities that we've never been to. 

Laughing about the conversations we have at work. I love my job--the people just make it that much better! I will definitely be missing them. 

Anticipating Summer. Maybe it's because I grew up at the beach but I always look forward to summer. 






No comments:

Post a Comment