{{enjoying the 80 degree sunshine at the waterfall with my dad}}
{{Leaving for work 2 days later.....}}
Dad came to church with us on Sunday and I loved how the topic of the week just clicked with so many things that I have been struggling with these past few months: Control. He said something so simple yet so unthought about, "The more you try to control the more you fear loosing control so the more you try to control." It is a viscous cycle that really isn't part of our business anyways--it's God's business! Just felt like sharing that...not sure if anyone else is struggling with a situation or topic that they wish they could just step in and change. Know that if we present the thing we are trying to control with Thanksgiving and Praise to God that HE takes that off of our shoulders and starts working out the problem. Many things aren't even ours to control in the first place--it's God's!
{{I saw this photo floating around and had to share it.}}
Can't wait to write Friday's letters tomorrow using my very new MacBook Pro that I still haven't taken out of the box...but I will tomorrow night!
Happy almost-Friday!
-M


That snow is pretty dang intense!! Stay warm!
ReplyDelete