I'm pretty excited for today. Mostly because we have no plans. I slept in until 0730 (yes, that IS sleeping in 2 extra hours!). Made some blueberry muffins which were pretty much devoured by my husband (see: success), drank some yummy coffee, and now I am reading "The Wall Street Journal" and watching a chick flick while my husband works on school work at Starbucks. I even PASSED on the offer to go to Starbucks because I thought it would be much more enjoyable to sit around the house with my Red Velvet Cupcake candle lit and the light rain falling on our windows. Let's not forget Ziggy & Valor passed out on the couch next to me. Ahhhh...I don't remember the last time I had a "do-nothing-Saturday". If you ask me, it's about time! Cheers to the weekend!
Off to enjoy this no-plans Saturday morning :)
-M
No comments:
Post a Comment