Image Map

Saturday, February 23, 2013

It's finally near....

Can't believe that today is my last Saturday at home with my awesome husband and cute doggies before I have to leave them for a few months. When I was told about this adventure I would be going on in March way back in June, I thought it would NEVER get here...and little did I know, these past 9 months have flown by!

I spending this Saturday...sleeping in (until 0700...I swear, I can't sleep past then), watching the news while drinking coffee and cuddling with my doggies and then leaving to go WORK on a Saturday. However, tonight I hope to go on a nice dinner out with my husband.

Oh--I am currently using my new MacBook Pro to write this post! We have a iMac desktop that my husband has been using for school so I cant really kick him off of it! I have a macbook from freshman year of college (I went through 4 years of college and 2 years of graduate school with it--it's a trooper!) Although it is still functional, it was time to get a nice swaggy laptop for this next season of our lives. Especially since I'll be gone for a few months and this will be my main item of use.

Last night I participated in "The Feud" with 3 of my co-workers and a husband of theirs. There was a $200 cash prize for best spirit and team costumes so we tried to go all out! Our team name was "We Gnome more than you" and yes, you guessed it, we dressed up as gnomes. Complete with pillow-stuffed bellies, bushy felt eyebrows stapled on a cone head, and felt beards/belts.

{{we're sexy and we gnome it.}}

Unfortunately, we did not win the money--we still think we should have. But it's pretty difficult to win against up men dressed up as cheerleaders....I think we were more original...but *sigh* we move on haha.

Off to enjoy my morning before work and then hopefully getting my car tuned up and getting ready for date night with the hubs! Have a blessed Saturday everyone :)

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment