After church, we were sitting down just hanging out and discussing life for the next couple of years. There is something that I have always wanted to do but haven't and I mentioned it and Travis said "DO IT". I have all these reasons as to why I can't...baby on the way being a major one. But still, something inside of me is telling me to go for it and that it's going to be better than OK. Then I remembered what Pastor Joel always told us, if it's a God given dream it's going to seem unachievable...because it will be unachievable WITHOUT Him. God placed this on my heart and He's got my back.
Dream big. Know that man will think it's impossible but that your God is telling you that it is POSSIBLE...these God given dreams are possible when you put your faith in Him and trust that He is going to lead you to greatness. Remember, when Jesus fed 5,000 men (Luke 9:12-17), He gave the bread to His disciples to feed the 5,000 men. The disciples were the ones who had to have the faith to keep going and to keep giving...even when it looked like there was nothing there and it was impossible. "The miracle didn't happen in the masters hands, it happened in the disciples hands." Robert Morris. God knew the disciples were unable to accomplish that by themselves, but He also knew that if the disciples took the leap of faith and had the courage to achieve what man would call the impossible, that He would show up and He would deliver.
So blessed for this opportunity. So amazed that God would call ME to achieve this and so ready for the next few years. I will give more details as the time gets closer but for now...time to hang out with my husband and do some baby name picking out!
Side note: we have a boys name already and are going to decide on a girls name today ;) We find out in T-4 days!
Dreaming big and knowing HE has the perfect plan,
-M
No comments:
Post a Comment